With all of the activities in the city this time of year, we’ve struck a partnership deal with Wilson Parking to provide you with free parking through their new online booking system: Book A Bay.
Yes, that’s right. FREE PARKING!
Whether you’re shopping, celebrating with friends and family, visiting Christmas attractions in the city, or even doing something business-related, we know the public transport system is going to be crowded and having a car can be really handy (e.g. to pile in the presents).
And now, Wilson Parking has taken convenience a step further. With BOOK A BAY you can pre-book your parking space online before you leave your home or office, so you’re guaranteed a spot at your selected location once you get there.
Through our partnership with Wilson Parking, we are delighted to provide Alltel customers with the opportunity to try this service for FREE.
- Register your details with Wilson Parking before 31 January 2012 to receive your FREE Book a Bay voucher valid until 30 June 2012.
- After you receive your voucher, go to Wilson’s Book a Bay web site to make your booking:
- Select your state and car park; then click Book a Bay.
- Select entry and exit dates and times, and be sure to enter your voucher code in the Discount Voucher field.
- Select your product, register your details, and then submit your booking.
- Drive to the car park at your scheduled booking time and use your nominated entry credit card instead of taking a ticket.
It’s that easy! Book a Bay is available at selected car parks in the city. The times and availability of Book a Bay products will vary by car park. Most Book a Bay car parks will have night, weekend and early bird parking products available.
1800/1300 NUMBER SPECIALISTS
10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders
Many of us think of medium to larger sized businesses when we think of Hosted PBX phone systems—busy offices with lots of people and lots of phones. But the truth [...]
How to Get 79% More Business with an After Hours Answering Service
When your business relies on being available to customers after hours, it’s hard to take time out for the important things in life—like dinner with friends or family, or just [...]
- Alltel Becomes One of the First TCP-Compliant Australian Telcos
- Are You a Growing Small Business Looking for a Virtual Office?
- The My.Alltel Portal Just Got Even Better!
- Easter Service Update 2013: Making Changes and Contacting Alltel
- 10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders