You can now order your Alltel services online.
Our new online sign up provides a quick and easy way to sign up for Alltel services. It includes details of all available products and plans, making it easy for you to select the one that’s right for your business.
You can also save money by signing up for an Alltel bundle, which combines some of our more popular products. For example, our Virtual Office Services bundle includes 1300 numbers (or 1800 numbers), a live answering service, and a FREE Fax2Email service.
If you thought you could only search for images using words, you’re going to love this blog post!
There are a number of tools available, including Google, which allow you to search using an image. This is really useful in a number of different situations:
- You’ve found the perfect image for your web site/blog post/brochure, but don’t know whether you’re allowed to use it. Doing a reverse search image will quickly show you the original source so you can get permission (if required), obtain the image in the correct resolution, and credit the actual source.
- Before you use an image, you want to check to see whether it is being used by any of your competitors. A reverse image search will not only show you how popular an image is, but also who is currently using it.
- You’ve spent a lot of time and effort creating your own images (e.g. photos, illustrations, infographics) and you want to make sure that your work is not being used without your permission. A reverse image search will show you whether anyone is infringing on your copyright.
Many providers charge a fee if you want to change your 1300 Number, 1800 Number or Live Answering services to a higher- or lower-cost plan: especially in the case of moving to a lower-cost plan!
At Alltel, we want you to have the service that is the most economical and best fit for your business. That’s why with our 1300, 1800 and Live Answering services you can Upgrade or Downgrade your monthly plans at any time for FREE.
1800/1300 NUMBER SPECIALISTS
10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders
Many of us think of medium to larger sized businesses when we think of Hosted PBX phone systems—busy offices with lots of people and lots of phones. But the truth [...]
How to Get 79% More Business with an After Hours Answering Service
When your business relies on being available to customers after hours, it’s hard to take time out for the important things in life—like dinner with friends or family, or just [...]
- Alltel Becomes One of the First TCP-Compliant Australian Telcos
- Are You a Growing Small Business Looking for a Virtual Office?
- The My.Alltel Portal Just Got Even Better!
- Easter Service Update 2013: Making Changes and Contacting Alltel
- 10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders