Your phone is a vital part of your business, so it doesn’t make sense to settle for poor customer service from your telecommunications provider.
One of the benefits of 1300 and 1800 numbers is that you can keep the same number when you switch providers.
Switch to Alltel today and save
This special offer is available until 31 July 2012, so get in fast to take advantage of the savings.
How to make the switch
Transferring your 1300 or 1800 number to a new provider, which is called “porting” within the industry, is a simple 3-step process:
- Contact your current 1300/1800 number provider to find out what their Wholesale Porting Account Number is. (Note that if your number is with Telstra, you can use your regular account number.)
- Go to Alltel’s online order form and select the option to Transfer (port) my number to Alltel.
- Complete the order form, which includes signing the Number Transfer Authority, and send them off to Alltel.
That’s it! We’ll do the rest. There’s no downtime, and within 5-7 business days your number will be transferred to Alltel … and bad customer service will be a thing of the past.
There’s more to us than just great customer service and great value monthly plans:
- Alltel is Australian owned and operated, with locally based customer service and live answering teams.
- We specialise in solutions for Australian businesses, and we’re happy to take the time to discuss your individual needs and tailor a solution for your business.
- Alltel was the first to offer unlimited FREE talk-time for our 1300 numbers for local landline-to-landline calls.
- We provide fast turn-around, with same-day completion for most answering and routing changes.
Got questions? Call us on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) and experience the Alltel difference first hand!
1800/1300 NUMBER SPECIALISTS
10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders
Many of us think of medium to larger sized businesses when we think of Hosted PBX phone systems—busy offices with lots of people and lots of phones. But the truth [...]
How to Get 79% More Business with an After Hours Answering Service
When your business relies on being available to customers after hours, it’s hard to take time out for the important things in life—like dinner with friends or family, or just [...]
- Alltel Becomes One of the First TCP-Compliant Australian Telcos
- Are You a Growing Small Business Looking for a Virtual Office?
- The My.Alltel Portal Just Got Even Better!
- Easter Service Update 2013: Making Changes and Contacting Alltel
- 10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders