For many of us, running our own business is the ultimate dream. We’ll often start following that dream gradually: working in whatever hours we have available and looking forward to the day when we’ve built a business strong enough that we can quit our day jobs!
To increase your opportunities for success, you need to plan your business properly: do your homework and make sure your business idea is actually going to make money. By doing things properly at the start, you’ll reduce the risk of heartache later on.
For those who are ready to take the step and start their own business, here are a few tips and hints to help you along the way.
If you’ve visited this blog before, you’ll know that we’re big fans of 1300 numbers. For any first-time visitors, here are a few of the benefits these numbers provide:
- Route 1300 numbers to ring different landlines or mobile phones depending on the time of day, location of your caller, or how busy you are.
- These numbers aren’t tied to any specific landline or mobile phone, so you can move them with you as your business grows.
- The built-in reporting features of 1300 numbers provide a powerful tool for measuring the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Encourage customers to call by providing a national number that is the cost of a local call when dialled from any landline in Australia.
This blog post will explain how you can make these numbers EVEN BETTER by adding an Alltel Local Connect number (from just $14.95 a month).
Alltel Pty Ltd (www.alltel.com.au), a leading provider of telecommunications solutions to Australian businesses, announced a special offer to promote their new Local Connect “virtual” business phone numbers.
Any business that orders Alltel’s new Local Connect service before May 31, 2012 will receive the FIRST 2 MONTHS FREE on any 12 month sign-up. This offer is available on both the standard Local Connect service and also on the Local Connect Plus bundle, which includes additional features such as call recording.
NOTE: Special offer extended until June 30, 2012 due to popular demand.
Alltel Pty Ltd (www.alltel.com.au), a leading provider of telecommunications solutions to Australian businesses, announced today a way to help companies attract local customers.
“Our new Local Connect service provides businesses with local phone numbers for major Australian cities,” said Trent Brinsley, Alltel’s General Manager. “These are virtual numbers that can be answered on any landline or mobile phone in Australia, and are ideal for businesses who want to have a local presence in the areas they service.”
Australians are becoming more and more community focussed every day, with the idea of buying from a local business the preferred option for many families. This can be seen in a number of different areas, for example there is a continued growth in both the number of local directories and number of people using those directories.
With this strong local focus, businesses are looking at ways they can differentiate themselves and appeal more to local customers.
1800/1300 NUMBER SPECIALISTS
10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders
Many of us think of medium to larger sized businesses when we think of Hosted PBX phone systems—busy offices with lots of people and lots of phones. But the truth [...]
How to Get 79% More Business with an After Hours Answering Service
When your business relies on being available to customers after hours, it’s hard to take time out for the important things in life—like dinner with friends or family, or just [...]
- Alltel Becomes One of the First TCP-Compliant Australian Telcos
- Are You a Growing Small Business Looking for a Virtual Office?
- The My.Alltel Portal Just Got Even Better!
- Easter Service Update 2013: Making Changes and Contacting Alltel
- 10 Reasons Why Hosted PBX Phone Systems are Ideal for Sole Traders